Provides Tier 3 technical support regarding information systems deployment and operations. Designs, builds, implements, and troubleshoots information systems, primarily within the Microsoft stack of technologies. Monitors and responds to complex system problems. Provides technical support on existing and emerging technologies, planning and execution of technology projects, execution of technology related tasks and initiatives. Research and report on new technologies and how they provide value to the organization.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Project experience performing MS IT O&M
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or related field. Experience can be substituted for degree.
- 4-5 years of relevant IT experience to include end user systems and systems administration. Of this experience, at least 2 years must be specific experience in supporting Microsoft technologies
- Must have experience with Powershell scripting
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies (O365, SharePoint, AD, etc.)
- Azure cloud experience is a plus
- Understanding of ServiceNow is a plus
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Relevant industry certifications are a plus